We are a family run business established over 50 years ago - firstly as
commercial rose growers, then tree and shrub nursery, followed by landscape
gardening and now for the last 35 years as a business in reclamation.
Our usual stock consists of:
* Graded antique York paving flags
* York and Bargate crazy paving
* Reclaimed weathered Indian paving
* Marble paving * Coping stone
* Various varieties of walling/rockery stone, setts, and cobbles
* Reclaimed and new bricks, including brick pavers and brick coping
* Various Victorian path edging and quarry tiles
* Old stone sinks and troughs
* Urns, planters, and pots
* Chimney pots * Mill stones
* Fireplaces and hearths
... And much more!
Our star buy at the moment are extra large unique box topiary, planted 51 years ago, grown by us and free of disease.
in height from 1.3m - 2.6m in various shapes. Machine lifted with great care,
not losing any soil from the fibrous root system balls are now encased in wire netting
with stronger wire bonding, polythene wrapped and on pallets.
Ready to plant now. Price on application.